2010-02-Fri, 11:43 AM
[1 (permalink)] |
| | McAfee Management Solutions. VirusScan Enterprise, AntiSpyw
McAfee Management Solutions. VirusScan Enterprise, AntiSpyware Enterprise, utilities (2010)
McAfee Management Solutions. VirusScan Enterprise, AntiSpyware Enterprise, utilities (2010) | 619 MB
In this publication are: the very antivirus, update databases and blocks, the module protection from spyware, SiteAdvisor, documentation, as well as utility to completely remove McAfee products from the system. Ability to establish a license for a year or 2 years, and no expiration date. Full description of the program in Russian
Version: 8.7.0i Patch 2
Platform: Windows x86/x64
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Language: English and Russian (as well as 12 other languages, you can switch - in the control console)
Tabletka: Not required
Intel Pentium or Intel Celeron processor running a minimum of 166 MHz
32MB of RAM
Minimum 38MB free disk space
The server part is installed on Windows Server 2003, and for the work needed SQL-server is not following MS SQL 2005.
Before installing, remove all other installed antivirus programs!
1. Open the folder \ McAfee \ Endpoint Security \ VirusScan Enterprise v8.7i \ and run (as administrator in Vista, and like her) SetupVSE.Exe for execution. "License expire type" choose - "Perpetual", put a tick "I accept ..." and click OK. Then - all default. At the end of the installation remove both checkboxes and click "Finish".
2. Open the folder with the update \ McAfee \ update \ and install them. (in the same folder is a link to download the most current updates)
3. If desired, set the McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise v8.7.0 and McAfee SiteAdvisorTM Enterprise Plus 3.0.
* The full protection of workstations and servers with combined anti-virus technology, firewall and intrusion prevention technology
* Protecting your system against viruses, buffer overflows and mixed types of attacks
* Limiting harm your computers and servers, with additional functional for protection against attacks
* Blocking of threats that are not written to disk, by scanning in memory
* Lock rootkits and hidden files to their installation
* Control and management of the program from a single console
* Do not worry about the consequences: the objects and malicious hackers can not disable VirusScan Enterprise
* Lock a wide range of viruses and malicious code - even hidden in compressed files
* Finding new, unknown viruses with heuristic-based technologies and generic detection
* Protection from exploits for Microsoft applications and services
* Limiting damage from attacks even before the release of files DAT
* Closes ports, monitor applications and email mechanisms, block files and folders, tracks and blocks sources of contamination.
* Detects threats that are stored in memory, for example, CodeRed and SQLSlammer
* Detects and removes viruses in Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes-including HTML text and attachments
* Binds the update to the physical location and connection speed: continuing update after the restoration of interrupted connections
* Do not allow modified files VirusScan Enterprise with enhanced protection rules
* Scan system memory for installed rootkits, hidden processes, and other concealed malicious code
Download from Hotfile
Mirror from Uploading