Applies To: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista
Because Windows Firewall with Advanced Security plays an important part in helping to protect your computer from security threats, we recommend that you do not disable it unless you install another firewall from a reputable vendor that provides an equivalent level of protection.
You cannot uninstall Windows Firewall with Advanced Security; you can only disable the firewall functionality.
If you must disable the firewall functionality, follow one the procedures shown here.
NoteTo modify any setting for Windows Firewall with Advanced Security, you must either be a member of the Administrators group or the Network Operators group on the local computer.
To disable the firewall portion of Windows Firewall with Advanced Security from a command prompt
- Open an Administrator: Command Prompt. To do so, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then clickRun as administrator.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- At the command prompt, type the following command:
netsh advfirewall set profiles state off
where profiles is AllProfiles, CurrentProfile, DomainProfile, PrivateProfile, or PublicProfile.
To disable the firewall portion of Windows Firewall with Advanced Security by using the Windows Firewall Control Panel program
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet, and then under Windows Firewall, click Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- On the General tab of the Windows Firewall Settings dialog box, select Off (not recommended), and then click OK.
To disable the firewall portion of Windows Firewall with Advanced Security by using the Windows Firewall with Advanced Security MMC snap-in
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Administrative Tools, and then click Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
- In the navigation pane, right-click Windows Firewall with Advanced Security on Local Computer, and then click Properties.
- On each of the Domain Profile, Private Profile, and Public Profile tabs, change the Firewall state option to Off (not recommended).
- Click OK to save your changes
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)